- Membership is from the 1st of December until December the following year.
- Members that join after the 1st of October will be given 2 months free (Membership will expire in December the following year)
- We ask that members also hold a British Cycling membership, Bronze as a minimum but Silver recommended.
- Membership is required for club activities, coached sessions, bike hire and services.
- Once membership expires, we will let you know within a few days by email, and we ask that you renew with 28 days. Unfortunately, if we don’t hear from you or confirm a renewal, we’ll have to assume you are no no longer a club member and your details will be removed from the club management tool.
- All new membership and renewals should be applied for through the club subscription page hosted by British Cycling or through the club website.
- All members details will be held on British Cycling Management Tool. Neither British Cycling or Velociposse will share your details with any 3rd party.
- All new subscriptions will be either accepted or rejected by the club secretary. Any person whose application to join the club is rejected have right to appeal in writing to club chairman and club secretary.
- All members agree to abide by the club constitution which can be found by visiting the Velociposse website.
Club Chair – Jessica Hayes